Today's prompt is an easy one for me as we are in my all time favourite season. Autumn! It means that summer is over, one of my least favourite times of the year. I really detest the hot weather, it mostly makes me feel too hot, sweaty and generally a bit under the weather. So, some of the things I love about Autumn:
- The nights drawing in.
- Watching the leaves change through from green to yellow to red and then falling off the trees.
- Seeing my girls keeping warm, wrapped up with their big coats and hats
- Comfort food, warming soups and stews.
- Endless cups of tea and the odd hot chocolate.
- The weather getting cooler, without being too cold
- The mid morning sunshine gently warming your skin
- Watching the farmers working in the fields
- Snuggling up on the sofa, wrapped in a blanket watching a drama.
- Seeing pockets of wild mushrooms popping through the ground
What's your favourite time of the year? Are you an autumn person?
Linking up with: